1. When was your first winner under rules, what was name of the horse and on which racecourse?
DEFINITE FUTURE, AT UTTOXETER IN SEPTEMBER 2016.
2. Which race victory has given you most pleasure in your career?
IT HAS TO BE WINNING THE BETVICTOR GOLD CUP ON HAPPY DIVA AT THE NOVEMBER MEETING IN CHELTENHAM.
3. What is the best horse you’ve ridden?
4. Who would be your dream horse to ride from any era?
IT WOULD HAVE TO BE DENMAN, BECAUSE THE WAY HE TRAVELLED AND JUMPED THROUGH A RACE WAS BRILLIANT.
5. Do you have any pre-race rituals?
I HAVEN'T REALLY. I LIKE TO GO OUT AND RUN THE COURSE WHEN I GET TO THE RACES, BUT THAT WOULD BE IT.
6. Who is the sorest loser in the weighing room?!
THAT'S A DIFFICULT ONE, WE ALL TRY OUR BEST TO WIN SO YOU COULD SAY WE ARE ALL BAD LOSERS IN A WAY. I KNOW MYSELF I CAN BE A SORE LOSER AT TIMES.
7. What would be your dream meal if you weren't having to watch the weight?
8. Best place to head to on holiday?
I'M NOT ONE FOR RELAXING ON HOLIDAYS, SO I WOULD SAY TENERIFE, MAINLY FOR SIAM PARK.
9. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
LUTHER, WE ARE WATCHING IT FOR THE SECOND TIME.
10. Favourite singer or band?
AT THE MOMENT IT WOULD BE TOM GRENNAN, BUT I LIKE ANYTHING THAT'S CURRENT AND GOOD.
11. Other than racing, what is your favourite sport?
12. If you won the Euromillions, what would be your first purchase?
I WOULD PROBABLY BUY A LOCAL PUB, BUT I WOULDN'T BE KEEN TO RUN IT SO I WOULD EMPLOY SOMEONE TO DO THAT AND MY FRIENDS WOULD OBVIOUSLY GET FREEBIES!
13. Favourite all-time movie?
14. Who do you think will be champion jockey next season?
AS LONG AS HE HAS AN INJURY-FREE SEASON, I WOULD SAY RICHARD JOHNSON. HE WILL TRY HIS HARDEST TO GET THE CHAMPIONSHIP BACK.