1. When was your first winner under rules, what was name of the horse and at which racecourse?
a. CURIOS CARLOS AT CARTMEL FOR MUM, DAD AND CARL PYNE. A BRILLIANT DAY.
2. Which race victory has given you most pleasure in your career?
a. CALL ME LORD WINNING THE INTERNATIONAL HURDLE AT CHELTENHAM, I APPRECIATED THAT ONE THE MOST.
3. What is the best horse you’ve ridden?
a. CALL ME LORD.
4. Who would be your dream horse to ride from any era?
a. ALTIOR, I’VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO SIT ON HIM AT HOME BEFORE, AND HE LOOKS PRETTY STRAIGHT-FORWARD IN A RACE.
5. Do you have any pre-race rituals?
a. I USUALLY LIKE WALKING OR RUNNING THE TRACK.
6. Who is the sorest loser in the weighing room?!
a. BRIAN HUGHES.
7. What would be your dream meal if you weren't having to watch the weight?
a. MIXED GRILL OR ANYTHING WITH MEAT.
8. Best place to head to on holiday?
a. I HAVEN’T TRAVELLED A LOT BUT I REALLY ENJOYED BARCELONA.
9. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
a. I HAVE JUST FINISHED TIGER KING WHICH WAS PRETTY DISAPPOINTING, IN MY OPINION.
10. Favourite singer or band?
11. Other than racing, what is your favourite sport?
a. FORMULA 1.
12. If you won the Euromillions, what would be your first purchase?
a. A HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA.
13. Favourite all time movie?
14. Who do you think will be champion jockey next season?
a. IT LOOKS TO BE AN OPEN YEAR THIS SEASON, BUT BRIAN HUGHES LOOKS THE STRONG FAVOURITE AND WILL BE HARD TO BEAT