One of the most anticipated nights of the year at Chepstow Racecourse is nearly here and we have a Friday night full of entertainment including the ‘Best dressed’ competition where there is the chance to win £1000.
To enter the competition, ladies will need to meet by the stage (in front of the grandstand) after the second race at approximately 6.35pm.
All entrants will then be narrowed down to a final ten who will be invited back to the stage for approx. 7.05pm where we will crown our 2019 Best Dressed winner.
We have special guests from Cancer Research UK & Jodie Tanner from The Queen B Boutique (www,thequeenb.co.uk) who will be doing the all-important judging with the top ten all receiving a prize;
1. £1000 cash prize
2. Saints Hair Spa – Cut, blow-dry and manicure
3. Colour analysis with stylist, Brigitte Ward
4. £60 pamper package – Relax & Revive mobile beauty by Lydia
5. Tapas voucher for Riverside Wine Bar, Chepstow
6. Sunday lunch for two in the Beaufort Hotel, Chepstow
7. A table for two in The View restaurant on Thursday, 22nd August
8. Two G&P tickets to the Octoberfest jump season opener on Friday 11th October
9. Bottle of Prosecco
10. Two tickets to the Heatforce Ladies Day at Ffos Las racecourse on Friday 23rd August
Tickets are still available for the evening, starting from just £22 if bought in advance, the price will increase to £27 if bought on the day. Head to tickets.chepstow-racecourse.co.uk to buy now. Tickets are only available online until midnight, 11th July.