1. When was your first winner under rules, what was name of the horse and on which racecourse?
It was Field Exhibition at Newton Abbot last August for Grace Harris.
2. Which race victory has given you most pleasure in your career?
I’d say that the Ladbrokes Trophy at Newbury has got to be the highlight of last season for me. On De Rasher Counter for Emma Lavelle.
3. What is the best horse you’ve ridden?
I’ve been fortunate to have sat on very good horses and long may it continue, but I’d say Gumball for Mr Hobbs and one to look forward to would be Pileon who I finished 2nd on in the Cheltenham Festival.
4. Who would be your dream horse to ride from any era?
I would have loved to have a sit on either Denman or Sprinter Sacre, two incredible horses.
5. Do you have any pre-race rituals?
Coffee and a bacon bap on the way!
6. What would be your dream meal if you weren't having to watch the weight?
Love a good Sunday dinner or a curry!
7. Best place to head to on holiday?
Anywhere hot and plenty to drink.
8. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
Watched a few series now, just finished Ozark, Power and the Stranger.
9. Favourite singer or band?
10. Other than racing, what is your favourite sport?
Rugby, probably pass a ball before we could walk being brought up in Carmarthen.
11. If you won the Euromillions, what would be your first purchase?
Probably a good long holiday... come back and get plenty of land.
12. Favourite all time movie?
Rocky (them all)
13. Who do you think will be champion jockey next season?
Richard Johnson, just beating me.... haha