Website terms and conditions
The term "Arena Racing Company" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 07997040 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Ticket purchase terms and conditions
- Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 or over.
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the racecourse office on 01291 622260 . Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Please note that there is a booking fee of £2.00 for any advance bookings made via our website or by phone.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets and any other online purchases will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason.
- In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
- Abandonment before completion of the first race - badge valid for another race meeting or full refund;
- Abandonment before completion of the third race - 50% refund;
- Abandonment thereafter - no refund.
- We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta.
- Entrance to the racecourse is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a copy of which can be obtained from the racecourse on request by telephoning 01291 622260.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Clause 1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. Racecourse will post Racecourse Prize Draw opportunities on www.twitter.com/racecourse or www.facebook.com/racecourse, which will incorporate within them, the opportunity, and details of the Prize, how many Winners; the mechanic to enter, and the closing time and dates to do so. To enter a Racecourse Prize Draw promotion ("the Promotion"), Entrants must re -'Tweet' the given message to the Promoter. The Racecourse Prize Draws are free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
- Clause 2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- Clause 3. The Closing Date for each Racecourse Prize Draw promotion will be clearly stated within the message placed by the Promoter on Twitter advising of the Prize Draw details.
- Clause 4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
- Clause 5. The number of Winners per Racecourse Prize Draw will be stated within the Racecourse Prize Draw message. Each Winner will receive a Prize which consists of the Prize that was outlined in the Racecourse Prize Draw message. The Prize will be facilitated for delivery dependant on the Prize won and will be advised to the Winner at time of Prize notification by the Promoter. Each Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
- Clause 6. The Winner/s will be the first Racecourse Prize Draw entry/ies that are randomly selected by an adjudicator from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to the Promotion. The adjudicator's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner/s will be notified through a "Tweet" message placed on Twitter directly to the Winner.
- Clause 7. No cash or other alternatives to any Prize is available; and not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Each Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning Racecourse Prize Draw submission within 24 hours of notification from the Promoter (in accordance with Clause 6) where the Prize consists of Racecourse merchandise item(s)) and where the Prize consists of ticket(s), the Prize must be claimed within 4 hours from the first "Tweet" notification by the Promoter, in accordance with Clause 5. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited, and entitles the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
- Clause 8. The Promoter reserves the right use the name of the Winner/s for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner/s hereby consent to the same.
- Clause 9. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- Clause 10. By entering the Racecourse Prize Draw promotions, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Clause 6 (if applicable), and acknowledge that Twitter is not the promoter and has no liability in connection with this promotion.
- Clause 11. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Twitter, and Twitter does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto Twitter.
- Clause 12. Employees (and their families) of Racecourse, it's associated companies, its retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
- Couple membership – members must reside at same address.
- Once purchased Membership is non-refundable in full or part or creditable to another year.
- Membership is valid for named card holder only and not transferable to any third party.
- Entry will only be allowed upon presentation of a valid membership card.
- Misuse of the above may result in membership being cancelled with no refund.
- Membership allows access to our Premier Lounge*
- Visits to reciprocal racecourses – are subject to their terms & conditions.
- *On occasions location of Premier Lounge may change without notice.
During an advance ticket purchase online with any of Arena Racing Company's racecourses, customers will be prompted with a message about our unique loyalty programme, Rewards4Racing and will receive Rewards4Racing points when they complete their purchase if they choose to opt in to the programme.
The Rewards4Racing loyalty programme is free to join and be part of and customers can collect valuable points when they make purchases with Arena Racing Company, when betting online with Rewards4Racing’s betting partners, subscribing to racing partners such as the Racing Post and Racing UK and when shopping online with thousands of high street retailers.
These valuable points will then be converted into cash to be spent online or by phone with any of Arena Racing Company’s racecourses, saving you ££’s off your next purchase with us.
Once you have purchased from your selected racecourse, look out for your Rewards4Racing welcome email and be sure to activate your account! By joining Rewards4Racing, you will be notified of exclusive offers and account updates via email. For further details of our fantastic loyalty programme and/or to view Rewards4Racing’s full terms and conditions, please click here.
Should you wish to opt out of the Rewards4Racing programme, you may do so at any time by emailing Rewards4Racing at email@example.com.